CONTINENTAL GP5000S TR ROAD TYRE
PRICE IS FOR A MATCHING PAIR IN SIZE OF YOUR CHOICE
Already with Paris-Roubaix and World Time Trial wins under its belt, Continental’s GP5000S TR Road Tyre is an impressive improvement on the renowned original GP5000. It is stronger, lighter and faster than before as well as now offering hookless rim compatibility.
The GP5000S TR still offers fantastic grip thanks to the BlackChili rubber compound and the lasered micro profile structure of the tread surface whilst the flexible Vectran layer provides excellent protection against punctures without spoiling the ride quality or speed. In fact, Continental claims that the tyre is 20% faster rolling than the previous version.
Compatibility with tubes or tubeless and hooked or hookless rims allows the tyre to be used with a huge variety of rims for maximum choice.
- Lighter, faster and with stronger sidewalls
- Can be used both tubeless or with an innertube
- Hookless compatible
- Three-ply construction
- Aramid bead
- BlackChili compound with Nano technology
- Lazer Grip with lasered micro profile structure
- Vectran liquid-crystalline polymer puncture protection
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 700 x 25c - 250 grams, 700 x 28c - 275 grams (PER TYRE)